It's Friday already......
Heading out to Davenport today. Packing a lunch, tennis balls, chair, sunscreen and the dog. Finally! All week it's been chores. Finally finished the blasted laundry, and it was 6 loads. I still have to do those web classes, especially since I did get into that program. It's a really beautiful day. I'd say it was a nice reward for having waited all week to do this.
I did poweryoga with a friend last night. It was hard but not as daunting as I thought it was going to be. You definitely need the strength to so some of those poses. She knew one of the women there and it was shop talk to the exclusion of all else. It was sort of rude since I might as well have not been present, but then she probably thought I was rude for continuing to walk toward my car instead of letting them talk. Nevertheless, she enjoyed it. I was in a weird space about it as I have been doing bikram for a month now and was trying not to compare them. I didn't feel as "used up" as I do in bikram. It was physically hard, but I didn't sweat as much. It was nice that it wasn't as hot. I feel great this morning, but I wouldn't count on my arms to hold up doing something strenuous. I definitely want to do it, but feel like I should be a little better.
Sunday: Davenport was great. Warm enough to wear short, cold enough to want a jacket. Zack dug holes, chased balls and found a seal to roll on. I read, threw balls, walked up and down the beach, and avoided sand flung at me. A very successful day at the beach. I definitely will be doing a lot of Davenport this summer. It'd be fun to rent a beach house - I'll have to look into it.
Saturday I went and got an interview. I believe it went well. Consequently, I missed relping. What a word. I'm still trying to figure out what original word he (Alpha's father) misunderstood. Looks like we won't meet for another month. Cloudy and cold today. Nose is stuffed up, too. Going to grade....yeah.
Friday, April 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment